CONTRIBUTE YOUR WORK
There is no cost for submission.
Submit To MY PIECE OF EARTH
MY PIECE OF EARTH is a blog that showcases artists drawing, painting, and writing about their environment, all over the world, 4 times per week. It is open to professionals and amateurs, with the interest being to get as wide a representation of artists, places, and perspectives as possible. We will connect your post to organizations that are conserving your environment - in order to create a rich network of artists, audiences, and caretakers. Please send us images that you've made of your local plants, animals, or landscapes, along with a description of what you've learned about them, what they mean to you, or any other valuable observations. SEND TO: email@example.com
SUBMIT TO GeoGraphics
GEOGRAPHICS is a weekly blog that displays memes, infographics, and illustrations of important and under-represented environmental facts and ideas. The purpose of this blog is to create easily sharable, beautiful, clever, and engaging images that promote greater awareness. Artists are invited to create original content in response to prompts and articles that are listed below as well as to submit there own. Please contact us with your portfolio and one or more prompts that you would like to create an image for. CONTACT AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE ALWAYS ADDING TO THIS LIST:
- Top 22 Benefits of Trees :
- In one year, an acre of trees provides enough oxygen for 18 people.
- In one year, an acre of mature trees absorb the amount of CO2 produced when you drive your car 26,000 miles.
- Trees cool cities. Average temperatures in LA have risen 6 F in the last years as tree coverage has declined and the number of heat-absorbing roads has increased.
- MOTHER TREES
- Chlorophyll and hemoglobin are similar in structure with only one atom difference between them: chlorophyll’s one magnesium atom enables plants to capture light, whereas hemoglobin’s one iron atom allows blood to capture oxygen.
- Dead trees are important for biodiversity. They are a source of food and shelter for insects, fungi, spiders, and many bird species as well as small mammals, snakes, lizards, and bats. Dead trees are rich with life, and we should celebrate them, too!
RENEWABLE ENERGY REVOLUTION
- What is the Circular Mindset?
- Nature does not know the concept of waste; the only species capable of making something no one desires is the human species”